Here are some simple ways you can support us:
- Become an Open Hands Compassion Champion: Profile Open Hands in your school, church, workplace, university or community. Collect food, toiletries and items from our ‘most wanted’ list.
- Hold a ‘Tin Bin’ week in your school, University, church or workplace, collecting food or toiletries for our Storehouse hampers. We will supply the bin and a list of suggested items. Food Hampers cost £7 and toiletries packs cost £5 per person, so everything you collect helps!
- Send a financial gift to ‘Open Hands Leicester’ (can you gift aid?). You can donate online through Just Giving.
- Hold a fundraising event for Open Hands: why not raise money for us by climbing a mountain, cycling a 100 miles, or doing a sponsored three legged race! If you have any good ideas or have a lifetime ambition why not do it, have fun and raise some money for us?
- Donate any of your company’s products for one of our projects.
- Donate your unwanted furniture: fill in the online form here.
We appreciate any way you are able to support us and if you have any ideas or questions please email email@example.com.